NewAccess is a free and confidential mental health coaching program for small business owners. This program was developed by Beyond Blue to give small business owners the support they need.
The program uses Low-intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy that encourages participants to recognise the way they think, act and feel and break unhelpful thoughts.
The program goes for 6 sessions, coaches with small business backgrounds will work with you to overcome difficult issues, providing you with practical skills to manage stress and get you back to feeling like yourself.
Why try NewAccess?
- It is a free and confidential mental health program, developed by Beyond Blue.
- It is designed to support small business owners like you, manage life pressures.
- You will be working with a coach who will help you through tailored programs.
- Structured six session programs
- No doctor or medical certificate required
- It’s available via phone, video call from Monday to Friday 8am until 8pm.
What to expect
In your initial assessment you can expect:
- Talk through your challenges
- Develop a problem statement
- Create a plan based on your needs
In the remaining 5 sessions with your NewAccess Small Business Owners Coach you can expect to:
- Walk through your plan
- Learn practical skills
- Review your progress
About the Coaches
All coaches of the NewAceess for small business owners’ program have a background in small businesses, giving them a relevant understanding of challenges small business owners may face.
Coaches are trained by the CBT institute to help develop and guide participants through their tailored program.
Coaches undertake twelve months of training, starting with a six-week intensive that moves to practical learning.
You can register for the program here.
If you wish to find out more information on how the program might help you, click here.